Webinar | July 13 at 9AM PST / 12PM EST
7 Profitability Pearls in the Urgent Care Setting
Profitability in urgent care poses unique challenges that do not exist in other segments of healthcare. Profit margins can be dramatically affected by subtle operational inefficiencies, which can be compounded by market influences like inflation, attrition, delayed or non-payment, and more. In this session, we will highlight 7 profitability strategies including:
- Patient retention and acquisition strategies: Learn how to drive high-value patients, and tactics like service line expansion.
- Must-have operational tools: Streamline your payment process and optimize your staffing costs.
- Expansion tactics: Tips for expansion of clinics, services, and other opportunities for growth
- Arm urgent care operators with the top 7 strategies for maximizing profitability
- Highlight key examples and data that support these strategies in practice
- Provide a short forum for urgent care operators to share their financial struggles and triumphs
Watch Live or On Demand
April Gillam is a seasoned healthcare operations executive who is passionate about improving health equity, access, and outcomes through digital transformation. Previously the COO of a successful chain of pediatric urgent cares and telemedicine platform, she has been instrumental in scaling processes, people, and business development execution. After developing collegiate COVID-19 testing programs for the Big XII conference, American Athletic conference, the College Football Playoff Committee in 2020, April made the transition from Urgent Care leadership into digital transformation leadership at Solv Health. April remains an active urgent care private investor and currently serves as the Head of Industry Relations at Solv Health. She also holds a seat on the Urgent Care Association Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commission.